Our Aim & Approach
IAHV has created a holistic strategy to mitigate the impact of the Coronavirus pandemic, with multistate wide relief efforts. We have been leading many relief initiatives in close cooperation with the local Government and other CSR partners.
IAHV in collaboration with the Art of Living is leveraging its huge network of volunteers in every city across India to collaborate with the government officials and hospital authorities to identify the local requirements.
Due to shortage of medical equipment in India, there is a need to collaborate internationally for support. Therefore our volunteer network of 156 countries came together to contribute towards this humanitarian cause.
1. Identifying the area for intervention
IAHV Identifies the affected places and areas for intervention by collaborating with local government, hospital authorities and CSR partners.
2. Procuring the Required Items
Sourcing the funding and suppliers for the required items keeping all relevant stakeholders in the loop.
3. Distributing the Procured Items
Distribution of procured items is done in close collaboration with relevant stakeholders with the help of a huge network of volunteers on the ground.
Our major interventions include:
- Enhancing hospitals medical infrastructure by donating medical equipment
- Supporting the set up of Covid Care Centers
- Distribution of dry Ration Kits and Food Packets
- Providing Safety gear, PPE kits, masks, gloves and essential safety items
The spirit of volunteerism can help us overcome any crisis - our volunteers have been working tirelessly in coordination with local authorities, to provide relief in various parts of the country. But there is still more to be done.