The International Association for Human Values (IAHV) offers programs to reduce stress and develop leaders so that human values can flourish in people and communities.
IAHV offers programs to reduce stress and develop leaders so that human values can flourish in people and communities. We foster the daily practice of human values – a sense of connectedness and respect for all people and the natural environment, an attitude of non-violence, and an ethic of social service. Our programs enhance clarity of mind, shift attitudes and behaviors, and develop leaders and communities that are resilient, responsible, and inspired.
- All human beings are equal.
- Responsibility and an attitude of selfless service are the foundation of true empowerment.
- Peace, happiness and compassion are the intrinsic nature of human beings.
- Socio-economic development must be built on human values to be sustainable.
- Incorporation of human values into all aspects of life will ultimately lead to a more peaceful, just and sustainable world.
The International Association for Human Values was created in Geneva in 1997 by His Holiness Sri Sri Ravi Shankar as a global platform for humanitarian initiatives that solve problems by uplifting human values.
Through its country organizations and partners, IAHV conducts service projects and raises funds for humanitarian and disaster relief initiatives throughout the world. IAHV is registered in the following countries: France, Germany, United Kingdom, The Netherlands, Denmark, Italy, Norway, Russia, Slovenia, USA, Canada, South Africa, Kenya, India, United Arab Emirates, Australia, and St. Lucia.
IAHV was registered as a 501(c)(3) in the United States in 2000.